Client: United Utilities
Project: Waste Water Treatment Plant Refurbishment
Bluebell NW were awarded the refurbishment contract of Stockport waste water treatment plant.
The job description was to refurbish the existing building and bring it up to building standards.
Once completed it would be used for grounds maintenance storage and office space for united utilities staff to carry out their day to day activities.
The contract period was for a total of 10 weeks and had a value of £380k.
- Roofing works
- Carpet and vinyl flooring
- Re-pointing works internal and external
- Re wire electrical works
- Decorations work
- Design , supply and fit new external staircase
- Design ,supply and install new internal staircases
- External brickwork repairs
- External cladding
- External painting
- Gutter and downspouts remove old and replace with new.
- New suspended ceilings
- Fire proofing works various